VSF International is part of Action for Animal Health, a new initiative, led by an international coalition of partners, which calls for more investment in animal health systems as a way of protecting animals and people from future disease outbreaks and making One Health a reality.
As a coalition, we call on governments and international agencies to prioritise strong animal health systems through five pillars for action:
- Support community engagement and equitable access to animal health services;
- Increase the numbers and improve the skills of the animal health workforce;
- Close the veterinary medicines and vaccines gap;
- Improve animal disease surveillance;
- Enhance collaboration for One Health.
Visit the website and join our effort to build support for more investment in animal health systems:
Action for Animal Health is a coalition of partners: